12 PCIe Slots Perfect for Mining
Dual 12V AUX power connector for PCIe slot
Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
CALL NOW: 063 76 79 79 | 012 23 00 86 | 093 23 00 87 |(សៀមរាប)
- Support for 7thand 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- Intel® B250 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th Generation processor.
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 11 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x PCIe power connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 20.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.